Reflections - Transformation
What has transformation done to me? Why am I so passionate about it? Why am I giving a lot of my time freely besides the expenses that goes along with it?
I cannot imagine how many people I've met since the beginning of this journey. I have now friends that I can truly call friends. We share the same passion, the same love of people and the planet we live in. We look out for each other, care for each other and truly love each other's company.
A little over a year ago, I was lost in my own tiny world. I was lonely, sad, angry, lost -- no idea where my life was going. No purpose, no direction. All I knew was work, work and work. My work was excellent but really? I was working 10 to 12 hours a day sometimes even more.
But that was then. I can't be judged by my past. LIFE IS NOW.
Yes, Transformation reshaped my entire life. I found my purpose; my vision, my focus. I found that my life matters as much as anybody else. I found that I am enough. I am source. Life is a constant choice moment to moment. Life is now.
I get to share this to the world. My vision is to enroll all people to Transformation. Everybody gets to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment